Rev.io is a SaaS-based recurring revenue & customer management platform based in Atlanta, GA.
We are guided by our Mission, which is to help clients grow revenue efficiently.
Our Vision is to be the best billing and back-office software company in the world by providing innovative solutions and extraordinary service to our clients and end-users.
We are guided in all we do by our ACT TOP values:
Rev.io is seeking a talented, enthusiastic, and driven individual to join our Marketing department as a Marketing Coordinator.
The primary responsibility of this individual will be to deploy tactics for field and direct marketing.
This individual will have a chance to immediately influence key areas of demand generation and pipeline for Rev.io’s Sales team, including tradeshows and live events, webinars and virtual events, our annual Client Summit, and other related forums.
Deploy in-market tactics and materials to customers and prospects across a variety of channels, aiding Marketing in exceeding sales opportunity goals and driving revenue expansion opportunities with current customers.
Specific duties will include:
- Manage preparation for tradeshows, with tasks including paperwork, shipment of materials, managing collateral, managing giveaway inventory, and working with onsite vendors to ensure successful execution of events.
- Act as the day-to-day point of contact with event companies.
- Attend trade shows, and work with team members to ensure all booth materials are set up and broken down.
- Set schedules for team engagement on show floors and at related sub-events.
- Manage and facilitate partner co-branded webinars, ensuring partners are well prepared and offer compelling topics to maximize attendance and leads for Rev.io.
- Act as Rev.io's execution lead for our annual Client Summit and on-site client events. Manage our playbooks from start to finish, leading team members to ensure their roles are executed effectively. Manage spending for the events to stay within budget.
- Manage Rev.io's direct mail campaigns, selecting strong vendors and engaging materials, and working with Sales on an effective and efficient deployment strategy.
- Collaborate with Sales in jointly-managing our Strategic Partner Program, with a focus on generating leads through partner referrals and executing effective co-marketing tactics with partners to drive pipeline for both parties.
- Work with Marketing Team members to design and launch marketing campaigns with tactics including prospect emails, client emails, direct mail campaigns, webinars, and other programs.
CANDIDATE PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- 1+ years’ experience in event management, covering professional, academic, or social environments. This experience should include working with partners and vendors to successfully execute event programs.
- Our preferred candidate will be highly organized, a fast learner, and able to manage many tasks simultaneously under the guidance of our Marketing Team Lead.
- Experience in marketing via email, social media, and direct mail is a major plus.
- Familiarity with basic marketing strategy concepts; work in a B2B tech or SaaS environment is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a professional demeanor.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth company environment.
This position is based in Atlanta, GA. Rev.io’s Atlanta office is currently 100% remote, but in the long-term, this position will have hybrid requirements (combination of in-office and remote working).