Rev.io is a SaaS-based recurring revenue & customer management platform based in Atlanta, GA.
We are guided by our Mission, which is to help clients grow revenue efficiently.
Our Vision is to be the best billing and back-office software company in the world by providing innovative solutions and extraordinary service to our clients and end-users.
We are guided in all we do by our ACT TOP values:
Rev.io is on a mission to help clients grow revenue efficiently by providing innovative solutions and extraordinary service to our clients and end users, delivered through a high-quality product. We believe that both a high-quality team and a high-quality codebase are critical aspects of contributing to our mission. Our stack uses .NET and React while using MS SQL Server and Redis on the backend, with continuous deployment making sure your code goes live to users daily.
Software Engineer Team Leads at Rev.io are quickly trusted to own major parts of both the codebase and our processes, as well as provide day-to-day leadership and support to growing Software Engineers. We expect you to thrive as a leader in defining and solving problems, with mutual support from your peers
Specific duties will include:
- Full-stack development (database to browser)
- Work on a collaborative team using Agile processes
- Participate in the Daily Stand-ups, Sprint planning, and pre-planning
- Review, edit, and maintain developer job postings and descriptions
- Interview new developer hires
- Point-person for new Platform employees; coordinate schedule & onboarding
- Represent Platform Team to other departments when representation is needed
- Lead team meeting when manager is out, present at AEM when needed
- Work with manager for operational efficiencies and improvements
- Work with manager for team coaching opportunities & planning
- Collaborate with product team to ensure new development is in-line with the product roadmap
- Work with Team Lead peers across departments for escalation support, department standards, training initiatives, and growth opportunities
- Adhere to and help improve our design, architecture, peer review, and testing procedures
- Work with Product Management to keep documentation up-to-date and
- Work with the Client Success Team to provide support as needed for technical issues
- Exhibit the ACT TOP values
- Participate in leadership training opportunities
- Conduct one-on-one coaching with each team member monthly
- Keep the Engineering Team’s dashboard updated
- Ensure team KPI's are updated on time
- Attend at least one technical and/or leadership conference per year
CANDIDATE PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- .NET development experience
- API first development mentality
- Firm understanding of SQL Server, with the ability to work extensively within a multi-terabyte environment
- Past experience working on an Agile team is a plus
- Demonstrable talent in working under pressure and time constraints
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to be self-directed and a self-starter
Rev.io operates out of both Atlanta, GA and Fairmont, WV, and these roles may remain either fully remote, 100% in the office, or in a hybrid capacity.