PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The purpose of the Talent Acquisition Specialist at Rev.io is to ensure a consistent flow of top talent to each department while drastically reducing dependence on and expense of external recruiters. Lead effective cross-functional relationships between all other departments within Rev.io and upholding the integrity of Rev.io’s Mission & Values.
Responsible for delivering high quality candidates to assigned business units while guiding the hiring manager and candidates through the selection process. Our team uncovers data-driven insights to better attract, develop, motivate, and retain. The following are roles and responsibilities we are looking for in our next Talent Acquisition teammate!
• Recruiting Campaigns – Manage the implementation of multifaceted branded, sourcing efforts for multiple sales positions.
• Develop strong and trusting relationships with clients by collaborating on resource needs, candidate profiles, search strategies and talent.
• Ensure successful candidate placements within the shortest possible time frame – post open positions; source, screen and interview talent; assist with offer process.
• Coordinate internal and external career events and job fairs.
• Ongoing proactive sourcing through job boards, social media as well as face to face sourcing strategies.
• Maintain a pool of talented individuals (internal and external) capable of joining the organization and referring others as rapid growth and attrition dictates.
• Demonstrate business acumen and subject matter expertise on using the latest trends and technology.
• Manage Candidates and New Hire Database and tracking tools to generate monthly, quarterly, and annual staffing reports.
• Partner with site Human Resources and maintain records and files for legal compliance.
• Partner with site leaders to manage recruiting budget.
• Establish and maintain successful relationships with community leaders, schools, organizations, agencies, and employment services.
• Accountable for overall recruiting process integrity and continuous process improvement.
• Perform other duties projects as assigned, flex with business needs across other business units and locations when needed.
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all-inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described. They are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and be a reasonable representation of its activities. Additional duties and responsibilities may be required at any time.
Bachelor’s degree required (business, human resources, or related field preferred)
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- 3+ years of high volume recruiting or sourcing industry experience
- LinkedIn Recruiter & Applicant Tracking System expert.
- Experience executing all stages of the recruitment process including strategy and target development list, identifying, sourcing, screening, interviewing, referencing, closing and follow-up.
- Results-driven, organized professional who effectively manages competing priorities.
- Strong strategic and creative thinker who can distill recruitment strategy into actionable plans and who can execute on those plans.
- Personable with strong verbal and written communication skills.