Rev.io is a SaaS-based recurring revenue & customer management platform based in Atlanta, GA.
We are guided by our Mission, which is to help clients grow revenue efficiently.
Our Vision is to be the best billing and back-office software company in the world by providing innovative solutions and extraordinary service to our clients and end-users.
We are guided in all we do by our ACT TOP values:
Define strategy, set execution plans, and lead teams responsible for campaign management and tactical execution efforts that meet and exceed Rev.io's qualified sales opportunity goals from our addressable market.
Rev.io is seeking a talented, experienced Director of Marketing to lead strategic and execution efforts to drive inbound leads and create pipeline opportunities that lead to new sales. This individual will oversee multi-channel, multi-tactic campaigns to build Rev.io’s reputation and create interest among our target buyers, ultimately leading to closed deals and booked recurring revenue.
Our ideal candidate will have skill and experience in planning, executing, and measuring the success of B2B campaigns and account-based marketing programs in a fast-growing tech company environment.
Specific duties will include:
- Manage multi-channel B2B demand generation campaigns to drive inbound leads and move interested prospects through our pipeline
- Guide messaging and placement of individual tactics within campaigns, including email, paid media, PPC, SEO/SEM, social media, and others
- Launch nurture and/or drip campaigns to maintain awareness and interest among our wider prospect universe
- Work closely with our Sales team to support their messaging and efforts to progress prospects through middle-of funnel
- Oversee measurement and analysis of campaigns using our CRM, marketing automation, and analytics tools; learn and refine campaigns over time
- Serve as the marketing execution thought leader within our organization, learning about new trends and tools to utilize in demand generation
- Mentor marketing team members specific to demand generation functionality and elevate our entire department's skill in this area
CANDIDATE PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- 5+ years’ experience in a managing demand generation programs in the B2B technology space
- Expertise in key go-to-market tactics including email, SEO, paid media, PPC, and social media
- Demonstrated experience in launching and managing multi-asset campaigns, including both nurture and drip campaigns
- Experience in managing account-based marketing campaigns targeting enterprise and strategic organizations
- Understanding of best practices for creating content and creative assets that drive action from B2B decision makers
- Very strong analytical abilities and experience using Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics, and other related tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth company environment
- Direct experience working for a SaaS provider is a major plus
This position is based in Atlanta, GA. Rev.io’s Atlanta office is currently 100% remote, but in the long-term, this position will have hybrid requirements (combination of in-office and remote working).