Rev.io is a SaaS-based recurring revenue & customer management platform based in Atlanta, GA.
We are guided by our Mission, which is to help clients grow revenue efficiently.
Our Vision is to be the best billing and back-office software company in the world by providing innovative solutions and extraordinary service to our clients and end-users.
We are guided in all we do by our ACT TOP values:
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
The primary responsibility of the SDR is to grow the Rev.io business by prospecting and pipeline management using inside sales strategies and techniques including but not limited to: phone prospecting, email campaigns and social media. We're looking for people who love to win, have strong business ethics and great communication skills. Lead effective cross-functional relationships between all other departments within Rev.io, while upholding the integrity of Rev.io’s Mission & Values.
- Collaborate with Sales Consultants and Account Executives in a fast paced sales environment to identify and uncover potential customers
- Identify key decision makers and develop strategic relationships to drive revenue
- Cold-call prospects to generate qualified opportunities for Sales Consultants and Account Executives
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects
- Exceed monthly and quarterly goals
- Meet and exceed quantitative and qualitative goals for prospecting, customer contacts, qualified leads and pipeline generation
- Deliver accurate sales forecasts - weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Create and execute strategic territory plans in conjunction with Sales Consultants, Account Executives and management.
- Demonstrate teamwork through sharing of best practices and collaboration with cross functional teams to maximize territory and company success
- Communicate customer feedback into company to assist in vision and strategic planning
- Cultivate leads and interest in Rev.io through phone calls, email, and social prospecting
- Build and maintain strong relationships with potential customers
- Maintain a high level of integrity, commitment, and trust to exceed expectations in sales and retention of customer accounts
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Lead Generation / Business Development experience preferred
- Independent, with strong work ethic and self-discipline
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- High achiever with a proven track record of success
- Must be open to receiving constructive criticism (feedback) and applying and integrating the feedback in an effort to improve their results
- Strong interpersonal skills: i.e. flexibility, adaptability and a proven ability to work in a team environment.
- The successful candidate will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and good organizational skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, & general PC navigation).
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Rev.io products and competitive products, applying that knowledge appropriately and effectively in selling situations.
- Present a professional image and represent the company in line with stated core values
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all-inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described. They are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and be a reasonable representation of its activities. Additional duties and responsibilities may be required at any time.