Rev.io is a SaaS-based recurring revenue & customer management platform based in Atlanta, GA.
We are guided by our Mission, which is to help clients grow revenue efficiently.
Our Vision is to be the best billing and back-office software company in the world by providing innovative solutions and extraordinary service to our clients and end-users.
We are guided in all we do by our ACT TOP values:
This Business Analyst should deliver accurate and on-time Professional Service projects to our clients. This person should be a resourceful, self-starter that wants to help shape the future of our professional service department and create positive interactions with our clients and other departments.
Specific duties will include:
- Manage the daily prioritization of Professional Services (PS) projects.
- Qualify a requested client enhancement meets the requirements for being a Professional Service.
- Be consistent and clear when closing out a non-qualified Professional Service.
- Partner coordination and referral for integration work and non-qualified development.
- Identify and manage escalations related to Professional Services.
- Determine the application of non-fee Professional Services.
- Initiate and manage the Professional Service requirements gathering process.
- Schedule and lead project scoping calls with the customer.
- Coordinate with development to communicate the customer problem and need via user stories and a templated approach.
- Approve that proposed solutions (wireframes, user stories) match the need of the client.
- Ensure clear communication to client of project milestones, including scoping, solution review, scheduling development, development progress, user testing, documentation and release of the Professional Service project.
- Measure and report on backlog, in queue and completed Professional Service items on a monthly basis.
- Recommend and implement changes to improve efficiency and client experience during the PS process.
CANDIDATE PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- BS or BA in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field.
- Five years prior experience managing technical projects.
- Strong computer and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated prior experience in project management, implementation or account management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and re-prioritize to meet changing business needs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management certification very desirable.
Experience with the following applications is a plus: Jira, Zendesk, Wrike, Google Applications