Rev.io is a SaaS recurring revenue & customer management platform based in Atlanta, GA. We are guided by our mission to be the best in the world at what we do and by our values of achieving extraordinary results; caring for our employees, clients and community; taking responsibility and acting like owners; transparent leadership; opportunity to make a positive difference, and a passion for innovation.
The Marketing Operations Manager develops and executes marketing operations strategy and
tactics related to customer relationship management through marketing system automation.
Performance measurement is based on a combination of routine responsibilities and deliverables,
and bi-annual objectives.
Position Responsibilities And Desired Experience
Rev.io’s Marketing Operations Manager responsibilities include implementation and ongoing management of systems and processes to support and continuously improve the entire marketing campaign and lead generation lifecycle. This extends from campaign setup and data capture through scoring, nurturing, routing, and reporting.
The Marketing Operations Manager will work to support day-to-day Marketing and Sales operations. The primary focus will be engineering repeatable processes in campaign and lead management that are ultimately translated into reports that inform and influence strategic and tactical decision making for management. Additional responsibilities include data integration and data hygiene.
Successful candidates must excel at and be passionate about marketing automation, CRM, marketing and sales analytics, and website administration. We seek someone who is detail-oriented, has high energy, and is able to implement programs and processes using marketing automation best practices to support evolving business requirements.
- Specific Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Ownership of the CRM, Salesforce, and marketing automation platform, Pardot, including ongoing team training on Salesforce and Pardot updates and releases.
- Define, map, and document key marketing operational processes and standards.
- Develop lead scoring, stage management, and reporting with Marketing and effectively implement and maintain within Pardot.
- Identifying new sources of leads for Rev.io and launching and optimizing campaigns in these channels
- Manage SEO / Paid Ad / PPC Campaigns
- Development and implementation of performance tracking and analysis tools that support overall effectiveness of all marketing and partner programs.
- Support marketing team in building world class online presence and deliver recommendations to optimize content and structure of sites
- Perform analysis and insight into key metrics, and provide recommendations for improving lead and acquisition programs.
- Analyze data related to opportunity conversions, accuracy of opportunity stages/probability, marketing stages, campaign performance, database health, and acquisition source and program/touch-point effectiveness.
- Measure and benchmark key marketing metrics including CAC, CAC/LTV ratio, website to lead conversion rate, opportunity to close ratio, etc.
- Identify opportunities for analysis and optimization on landing pages/sites that increase conversion and/or drive revenue for campaigns and nurturing programs.
- Meet with marketing team and management to understand goals and data sources and help establish benchmarks and metrics, forecast and make projections.
- Work with management to distribute a standard marketing reporting deck containing all relevant marketing metrics.
- Development and enhancement of nurturing programs targeting segments of database.
- Generate and provide QA for lists used for segmented marketing campaigns.
- 3+ years of experience in CRM
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in marketing operations role using either Salesforce.com and/or Pardot, ideally both
- Preference given to candidates with experience in Pardot
- Preference given to candidates certified in both Salesforce.com and Pardot
- Salesforce.com Specialist
- Pardot Certified Expert
Ability to demonstrate:
- Strong reporting and analytic abilities
- Expertise in reporting and analytics utilizing Salesforce.com and ideally Pardot
- Experience in developing, implementing, and maintaining lead nurturing programs
- Proficiency with Excel, including but not limited to pivot tables
- High-energy, passionate about learning and winning, and resilient
- Detail-oriented analytical thinker
- Highly principled, exhibiting integrity, and respectful to others irrespective of position
- Team player who is committed to others, i.e. service-minded
- Exhibit intellectual curiosity, continuous improvement mindset, and problem-solving skills
- Goal-oriented self-starter who enjoys taking initiative and seeing results
- Practice sound judgment and enjoy accountability
- Strong communication abilities: oral and written
- Ability to cross-functionally collaborate internally and externally with agencies and various Rev.io departments