Notice: Rev.io cares about the health of all our candidates, and of our shared community. Due to the ongoing social distancing associated with the COVID-19 outbreak, all interviews will be held remotely via a Zoom connection that will be provided by the Rev.io Recruiting team. Additionally, all new roles could also start remotely and will transition onsite as soon as possible. Click here to review and polish your virtual interview skills!
Rev.io is a SaaS-based recurring revenue & customer management platform based in Atlanta, GA.
We are guided by our Mission, which is to help clients grow revenue efficiently.
Our Vision is to be the best billing and back-office software company in the world by providing innovative solutions and extraordinary service to our clients and end-users.
Rev.io is currently looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals to fill the position of the Commercial Account Executive. The primary responsibility of the Commercial AE is to grow the Rev.io business by exceeding sales goals through successful pipeline management from prospecting to close of sale using inside sales strategies and techniques including, but not limited to: phone prospecting, online presentations, and world class, consultative selling. We're looking for people who love to win, have strong business ethics and great communication skills.
The purpose of the Commercial Account Executive it to drive new client acquisition and territory revenue growth. Lead effective cross-functional relationships between all other departments within Rev.io and upholding the integrity of Rev.io’s Mission & Values.
Specific duties will include:
- Build and maintain a full sales pipeline from prospecting to close in a defined territory
- Exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Meet and exceed quantitative and qualitative goals for prospecting, customer contacts, presentations/demos, and other sales process activities
- Develop and maintain a strong consultative sales approach that creates strategic partnerships with telecom and subscription service providers to help their businesses grow
- Deliver accurate sales forecasts - weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Create and execute strategic territory plans in conjunction with sales management
- Demonstrate teamwork through sharing of best practices and collaboration with cross functional teams to maximize territory and company success
- Communicate customer feedback into company to assist in vision and strategic planning
- Cultivate leads and interest in Rev.io through phone calls, email, and social prospecting
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with assigned named accounts
- Educate customers on technical requirements, pricing, training and successful implementation of the product during the sales process
- Follow up after sales to achieve referrals, grow existing business, and ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain a high level of integrity, commitment, and trust to exceed expectations in sales and retention of customer accounts
- Willingness to travel 10-15%
CANDIDATE PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Minimum of two years of relevant sales experience required
- Bachelor's Degree (Business Administration, Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, etc.) preferred
- Independent, with strong work ethic and self-discipline
- High achiever with a proven track record of success
- Must be open to receiving constructive criticism (feedback) and applying and integrating the feedback in an effort to improve their results
- Strong interpersonal skills: i.e. flexibility, adaptability and a proven ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and good organizational skills
- Demonstrated computer skills (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, & general PC navigation)
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Rev.io products and competitive products, applying that knowledge appropriately and effectively in selling situations
- Present a professional image and represent the company in line with stated core values