Rev.io is a SaaS-based recurring revenue & customer management platform based in Atlanta, GA. We are guided by our mission to help clients grow revenue efficiently, and our vision to be the best billing and back-office software company in the world by providing innovative solutions and extraordinary service to our clients and end-users.
We are guided in all we do and by our ACT TOP values:
- Achieving extraordinary results
- Caring for our employees, clients and community
- Taking responsibility and acting like owners
- Transparent leadership
- Opportunity to make a positive difference
- Passion for innovation.
Rev.io is seeking a talented, experienced DevOps Engineer to operationally own, support, and manage Rev.io's production environment. You will build CI/CD pipelines, monitor the health of production systems, set up automation to allow our environment to self-heal and scale as needed, and work with our team to ensure Rev.io has world-class performance, security standards, and stability/uptimes. This is a full-time position and will be based in our office in Atlanta, GA. We are seeking Rev.io will not assist with any related relocation costs.
- Operationally own, support, and manage Rev.io's production environment
- Assist in building and maintaining highly available systems
- Update and help improve build and deployment processes
- Implement and manage CI/CD pipelines
- Take on special projects as necessary
- Work with the Client Success Team to provide support as needed for technical issues.
- Work collaboratively with consultants and client IT staff.
- 3+ years of experience any popular cloud computing environment (Azure, GCP, AWS)
- 5+ years of Linux/Windows server administration
- 5+ years of experience using production system monitoring tools and frameworks
- Experience in using CI/CD tooling (Octopus Deploy, TeamCity, Jenkins, etc)
- Experience writing automation tools and scripts (PowerShell, Python, Bash, etc)
- Installation, configuring and tuning of application servers and frameworks (IIS, nginx, etc)
- Ability to collaborate with Engineering team as well as work independently on projects
- Exceptional time management and ability to problem solve under pressure
- Excellent judgment skills and team working abilities
- Very strong verbal/written communication skills & excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility in work schedule as needs arise
- Energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Experience with using containers (Docker, Kubernetes) to manage production environments
- Tuning and optimization of database management systems
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity best practices and guidelines
Rev.io offers a variety of benefits including competitive salaries, financial incentive opportunities, competitive benefits such as competitively-priced health plans and 401k matching, and an extremely enjoyable office environment. Employees at Rev.io enjoy best of both worlds; we are financially stable like a larger company, but have the culture, look and feel of a start-up.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT OFFERING SPONSORSHIP*