Rev.io is a SaaS recurring revenue & customer management platform based in Atlanta, GA. We are guided by our mission to be the best in the world at what we do and by our values of achieving extraordinary results; caring for our employees, clients and community; taking responsibility and acting like owners; transparent leadership; opportunity to make a positive difference, and a passion for innovation.
We help our customers:
- Grow Revenue Faster: Recurring and Metered Billing
Take full control of your billing operations with our powerful recurring and metered billing platform. Rev.io has automated rating of over 100 different file formats to eliminate errors and help you be the first to market.
- Increase Satisfaction and Reduce Churn: Customer Management System
Manage every aspect of your customer's account - from taxation to order entry - all in one place. Rev.io gives you the tools you need to encourage customer loyalty and increase revenue opportunities.
- Manage Less, Do More: Process Automation
Our customizable workflow processes allow you to easily automate and manage any project to fit your unique business needs. Increase accuracy and measure efficiency across all of your business activities, without adding cost.
- Gain Insights for Smarter Decisions: Business Intelligence System
Get the insights you need to scale fast. Identify top customers, churn, MRR, accounts receivable, order summaries and more in one, consolidated view. Our business intelligence reports give you on demand reporting when you need it most.
- Save Time, Reduce Errors, and Stay Connected: Integrations
Ensure your business runs smoothly across all of your platforms, devices and networks. Whether you use our existing CRM, tax engine and gateway integrations, or use our enterprise level API to develop custom integrations, we help you scale without limits.
- Boost Productivity: Self Service Enablement
Empower your customers and partners to take charge of their own accounts with our dynamic customer and agent portals. Remove the bottlenecks - now your resellers and sales teams can have automated commission calculations, inventory reports, and more.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER - PLATFORM TEAM
As part of this essential team, you will participate in the full lifecycle to extend and enhance our technology to create the future of the Rev.io platform. There is a diverse mix of greenfield development as well as evolution / scaling of our existing core applications & systems. You will have autonomy to build solutions to solve the complex challenges we face developing & evolving our robust SaaS billing platform. Help us continue to refine and evolve our defined development processes covering design, architecture, peer review, testing, QA, and validation.
Our team has three areas of focus:
- Roadmap Projects: Participate with autonomy on a small & nimble team made up of our CTO and passionate & talented software engineers to develop significant enhancements and/or new additions to our products. Roadmap priorities are typically planned in six-month intervals and our tight-knit team works together in an agile-like process to deliver functionality continuously throughout. There is significant freedom & trust given to our team to execute these projects with creativity and excellence.
- Rev.io Ideas Development: Communicate in the Rev.io Ideas forum with customers to better understand their ideas to improve our products and develop enhancements that will make the platform better based on that feedback.
- Tier 3 Triage Support: Provide support for development-related Tier 3 issues (escalations that require developer analysis/bug fixes, etc that could not be solved by technical support nor junior devs/analysts). This is typically done during business hours - no on-call rotation.
- C# / VB.NET / ASP.NET / ASP.NET Core / NUnit / ServiceStack
- Windows Services, Web Services, & Web Applications
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 (80%)
- Redis (10%)
- MySQL (5%)
- Postgres (5%)
- Source Control / Deployment:
- Git (Bitbucket) / Github
- Octopus Deploy
- Project Tracking/Documentation:
- Customer Support:
- Desire to learn, grow, and to give & receive feedback to peers and other team members
- Experience with participation in open source community / projects.
- Firm understanding of SQL Server, with the ability to work extensively within a multi-terabyte environment. Strong SQL skills cannot be overemphasized (many of our databases are hundreds of gigabytes or larger, hundreds of millions or billions of records, etc).
- .NET development experience.
- Past experience working on an Agile team is a plus.
- Demonstrable talent in working under pressure and time constraints.
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills.
- Ability to be self-directed and a self-starter.
Be part of a team that is humble, committed, talented, and positive, and learn from & mentor to each other. We offer competitive salaries and world-class benefits such as insurance, unlimited time off, and a great work environment. You get the best of both worlds; we are financially stable like a larger company, but have the culture, spirit, speed, and opportunity of a startup.
We believe strongly in work-life balance, have a completely transparent & open business culture, and genuinely care about each and every member of our team and their business & personal growth and development.
- 401K (traditional & Roth), company match with instant vesting
- Health insurance - HMO, PPO, and HSA options
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Reimbursement for mobile phone account
- Life / disability insurance
- Unlimited time off (along with standard business holidays on which our office is closed)
- Training - technical, leadership, and more
- Advancement opportunities for both technical leadership & process/people leadership
- Achieving Extraordinary Results
- Caring For Employees, Clients and the Community
- Take Responsibility & Act like an Owner
- Transparent Leadership
- Opportunity to make a positive difference
- Passion for Innovation