Rev.io is an Atlanta-based software company located in the Buckhead area (Tower Place). Our flagship product, Rev.io, is a complete, cloud-based recurring revenue and customer management solution for communications and technology service providers. We are guided by our mission to be the best billing and back-office software company in the world and by our values of achieving extraordinary results; caring for our employees, clients and community; taking responsibility and acting like owners; transparent leadership; opportunity to make a positive difference and a passion for innovation.
Values: ACT TOP
- Achieving Extraordinary Results
- Caring For Employees, Clients, and the Community
- Take Responsibility & Act like an Owner
- Transparent Leadership
- Opportunity to make a positive difference
- Passion for Innovation
Position: Training & Enablement Analyst
Serve as a Rev.io SME and share knowledge of the platform both internally and externally. Lead the Training and Documentation initiatives of the company. Listen and analyze customer needs and propose and implement solutions related to the Rev.io platform. Lead effective cross-functional relationships between all other departments within Rev.io and upholding the integrity of Rev.io’s Mission & Values.
Reports to the VP of Client Success. The position is based in Rev.io’s Atlanta office.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Rev.io’s current and future Platform capabilities
- Train, monitor & analyze clients in the transition between ops and client success in the days post activation (e.g. Rev.io Go Further Process)
- Manage each client’s project plan to ensure delivery of each step in the Rev.io GO Further process
- Work closely with the Client Success Managers to ensure delivery of each step of Rev.io GO Further
- Recommend, implement and/or deliver courses of action for clients in need of training or configuration assistance to ensure a successful transition to client success (e.g. Findings from Rev.io Go Further)
- Coordinate, analyze, recommend and/or deliver solutions to clients in need of additional assistance at any time during the client lifecycle
- Respond & assist Rev.io employees daily with training questions coming from internal channels
- Create, maintain and deliver training for clients and employees through video and instructor led training mediums
- Create and maintain product documentation in designated applications
- Coordinate materials and supplies needed for Rev.io Academy
- Assist all departments with technical validation and demonstrations of features and functionality
- Promote and influence the Rev.io Platform product roadmap & Rev.io Ideas board
- Lead product presentation planning and sessions for Annual Client Summit
- Assist with development and delivery of company-wide initiatives and projects
- Prepare materials at least the day before ILT and webinar sessions
- Practice delivery of material
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early to training webinars
- Arrive at least 30 minutes early to in person training
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all-inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described. They are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and be a reasonable representation of its activities. Additional duties and responsibilities may be required at any time.
Each of our careers offers competitive salaries, fantastic benefits, and an extremely enjoyable environment. You get the best of both worlds; we are financially stable like a larger company, but get the culture, look and feel of a start-up.