Rev.io is a SaaS-based recurring revenue & customer management platform based in Atlanta, GA.
We are guided by our Mission, which is to help clients grow revenue efficiently.
Our Vision is to be the best billing and back-office software company in the world by providing innovative solutions and extraordinary service to our clients and end-users.
We are guided in all we do by our ACT TOP values:
Rev.io is looking for a skilled and well-rounded Human Resources Director to support the execution, development and implementation of key HR programs and initiatives. This role will be the “face of HR” for employees and ensure that employees have timely answers to questions or resolution of issues.
To coordinate Rev.io’s people and activities to achieve specific business objectives, fulfill staffing needs, and maintain employee satisfaction.
Specific duties will include:
- Provide front-line support to managers and employees for benefits, pay, programs and process inquires.
- Process HR transactions in HRIS system and take ownership for accuracy of employee/HR data in the system.
- Lead new employee onboarding and offboarding.
- Lead the annual review of insurance benefits and annual benefits open enrollment
- Advise and coach managers on HR policies and programs including ensuring managers follow proper procedures for all disciplinary actions; ensure enforcement of Personal Improvement Plans.
- Problem resolution and coaching for employees at all levels of the organization.
- Define and document HR policy, processes and intranet content; organize and maintain personnel records; maintain or create HRIS ad-hoc reports.
- Own Talent Development, including inspection of new and specialized role, and their job descriptions and incentive plans.
- Plan, coordinate, and facilitate bi-monthly, company-wide leadership trainings.
- Run monthly management training, and full-day management training every six months.
- Work with potential outside coaches to help Rev.io develop leaders.
- Execute ad-hoc human resources reporting projects as requested from managers, directors, leadership or outside vendors.
- Liaise with external partners, like Paylocity, Anthem, Guardian, Voya, immigration attorneys, compliance vendors and others.
- Plan and execute semi-monthly payroll runs with responsibility for ensuring deductions and earnings are accurate; provide follow up reporting and support to Controller for payroll transactions.
- With direction from the SLT, develop and implement policies and procedures related to human resources processes; maintain processes regularly through updates and identify efficiencies.
- Interface with Team Leads and Directors regularly regarding individual employee development and support.
- Perform annual salary benchmarking reviews to ensure employee compensation is in line with the market.
- Provide oversight, direction and support for all recruiting initiatives; work with the Talent Acquisition Director to identify candidates for our pipelines and ensure new hires are brought onboard according to established timelines.
- Support company sponsored immigration processes for employees seeking visa work authorization; liaise with immigration attorneys and employee/employee’s manager to ensure processes are followed and deadlines met.
- Liaise with the Office and Resource Management Specialists on employee requests related to human resources; regularly review processes and procedures to ensure efficiency.
CANDIDATE PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or an HR-related field
- 7-10 years of Human Resources experience at the management level
- Strong understanding of payroll processes and payroll accounting
- Flexibility to adapt to various projects simultaneously while maintaining professionalism and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws
- Proven experience working with all levels of staff and varying personalities in a team
- Experience and aptitude for regularly interfacing with senior management and executives.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with HR software
- Experience building relationships with managers and employees to support the execution and implementation of HR strategies
- Demonstrated experience with self-managed benefit administration.
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to multitask and set priorities within tight timelines and high client and internal expectations
- Experience creating and maintaining HR policies
- Experience working in a Private Equity funded company