Rev.io is a SaaS-based recurring revenue & customer management platform based in Atlanta, GA.
We are guided by our Mission, which is to help clients grow revenue efficiently.
Our Vision is to be the best billing and back-office software company in the world by providing innovative solutions and extraordinary service to our clients and end-users.
We are guided in all we do by our ACT TOP values:
You will apply your business knowledge, telecommunications industry expertise and expert product knowledge to create innovative solutions for our clients. The ideal candidate is highly consultative, and possesses client-facing superpowers!
The Solution Analyst plays an integral role within the client onboarding team. This role partners with the Project Management and Data Engineering teams to support the implementation of Rev.io software for our clients.
Specific duties will include:
- Advise clients on how configuration of the Rev.io platform will help them achieve their goals
- Identify requirements using interviews, questionnaires, data analysis, review of existing systems, reports, and site visits
- Identify, document and communicate requirements that will drive change orders
- Work with clients to complete configuration deliverables
- Collect and validate configuration data with the Data Engineer
- Hands-on configuration of the Rev.io platform to meet client objectives
- Support client and project team during testing and go-live phases
- Use your technical skills to troubleshoot and inspect data to complete a root cause analysis on issues
CANDIDATE PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Communication Skills: Must have excellent verbal communication skills. Ability to listen and formulate coherent arguments. Should have excellent written communication skills and the ability to create technical documentation and presentations
- Technical Ability: Must be able to understand and learn to configure software
- Organization: Must be highly organized and have the ability to manage multiple projects and commitments
- Self-Directed: Must be able to take high level requests and translate them into actionable work tasks with a stellar work ethic and sense of urgency
- Business Acumen: Ability to identify business opportunities
- Creativity: Should have the ability to present creative solutions to situations
- Results-focused: Should be focused on the desired end result and do what is necessary to deliver
- Teamwork: Must be a good team player and proven relationship builder that puts team before self
- Problem Solving: Must demonstrate ability to logically step through a problem and complete root cause analysis on complex issues
- Flexibility: Should thrive on change because every client is unique
- Bachelor’s degree in Business. Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Information Science, or a related field
- 1+ years in Client Success, Implementation, Analyst, or related role for a SaaS platform
- 4+ years of professional, working experience
- SQL knowledge and experience are a plus
- Telecommunications industry experience is a plus
- Ability to come into the office and work with the team
- Strong analytical capabilities and technical proficiencies