Rev.io is a SaaS-based recurring revenue & customer management platform based in Atlanta, GA.
We are guided by our Mission, which is to help clients grow revenue efficiently.
Our Vision is to be the best billing and back-office software company in the world by providing innovative solutions and extraordinary service to our clients and end-users.
We are guided in all we do by our ACT TOP values:
Role & Responsibilities
Curious, self-starter, motivated, continuous learner, customer-centered, collaborative, team-focused, builder.
If these words describe you, you might be a good fit for our Software Engineer role within our Product team. As a generalist, you'll be a full-stack engineer, responsible for end-to-end development of Rev.io's features. You'll design data models, figure out the scaling strategy for a complex, heavily used product, and implement the UX details that separate great software from good software. You’ll work closely with a product team composed of other Software Engineers, Architects, Business Analysts, and Product Managers to delight our users with both large new features and daily small product enhancements.
Rev.io is on a mission to help clients grow revenue efficiently by providing innovative solutions and extraordinary service to our clients and end users, delivered through a high-quality product. We believe that both a high-quality team and a high-quality codebase are critical aspects of contributing to our mission. Our stack uses .NET and React while using MS SQL Server and Redis on the backend, with continuous deployment making sure your code goes live to users daily.
Software Engineers at Rev.io are quickly trusted to own major parts of both the codebase and our processes. We expect you to thrive as a leader in defining and solving problems, with mutual support from your peers.
Along this journey you will have:
- Helped peers and junior product resources to grow through your experience.
- Supported your product team in communicating directly and openly.
- Championed our value system and understood how our values make Rev.io a special place to work.
- Experimented with new approaches to solve user and team problems.
- Championed our efforts toward developer efficiency.
- Connected the dots across experiences and teams to create a cohesive customer experience.
- Shared best practices with the product team.
- Influenced our product culture.
- Owned the execution of product enhancements to delight our clients.
This critical role within our team is both challenging and rewarding. Below are some of the characteristics that would make you successful in this role:
- Passion for leading, developing, and mentoring others.
- Deep sense of ownership for the teams you interact and work with.
- Curiosity for tech and the problems that can be solved through technology.
- Data-driven. You use data to help inform your decisions.
- Inherent self-starter.
- Obsessive organizational skills.
- Continuous improvement as second nature. Incremental improvements can make a big difference to our clients and employees.
- Inclusive. You want every team member to have a positive impact on our customers, business, and community.
- Ambition to grow as a person and professional.
- Intense focus on the manner in which you spend your time.
Tech/Systems in Use Today
- Languages: C# / VB.NET / ASP.NET / ASP.NET Core / SQL / Lua / React
- Databases: Microsoft SQL Server (80%), Redis (10%), MySQL (5%), Postgres (5%)
- Source Control/Deployment: Git (Bitbucket) / Github, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Selenium
- Project Tracking/Documentation: JIRA, Confluence
- Customer Support: Zendesk, Confluence
Tech/Systems in Planning
- Platforms: Scaled compute such as Databricks
- .NET Microservices with Containers
Some of the job requirements to help our customers thrive are:
- 7-10 years of professional experience working in the discipline building Software as a Service applications.
- Ability to adapt to modern technology advancements and technically guide junior developers through the process
- Knowledge and experience in SQL development; both in testing and managing SQL changes. Stored procedures, triggers, etc...al.
- Experience in .NET and using an ORM (bonus points if within the .NET Framework).
- Experience writing automated unit and integration tests as part of your development workflow (Test Driven Development).
- Experience working with a team using Agile methodologies and Scrum.
- An appetite for data. Analyzing metrics and designing A/B tests to help drive the company’s decisions.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment tech like Octopus Deploy.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.