Rev.io is a SaaS-based recurring revenue & customer management platform based in Atlanta, GA. We are guided by our mission to help clients grow revenue efficiently, and our vision to be the best billing and back-office software company in the world by providing innovative solutions and extraordinary service to our clients and end-users.
We are guided in all we do and by our ACT TOP values:
- Achieving extraordinary results
- Caring for our employees, clients and community
- Taking responsibility and acting like owners
- Transparent leadership
- Opportunity to make a positive difference
- Passion for innovation
Rev.io is seeking a talented, experienced Director of Demand Generation to lead strategic marketing and campaign execution efforts to drive inbound leads and move client prospect opportunities through our pipeline. This leader will oversee multi-channel, multi-tactic marketing campaigns to build Rev.io’s reputation and create interest among our target buyers that will ultimately lead to closed deals and booked recurring revenue. Our ideal candidate will have skill and experience in planning, executing, and measuring the success of B2B campaigns and account-based marketing programs in a fast-growing tech company environment.
- Manage multi-channel B2B demand generation campaigns to drive inbound leads and move interested prospects through our pipeline
- Guide messaging and placement of individual tactics within campaigns, including email, paid media, PPC, SEO/SEM, social media, and others
- Execute nurture and/or drip campaigns to maintain awareness and interest among our wider prospect universe
- Work closely with our Sales team to support their messaging and efforts to progress prospects through middle-of funnel
- Oversee measurement and analysis of campaigns using our CRM, marketing automation, and analytics tools; learn and refine campaigns over time
- Serve as the marketing execution thought leader within our organization, learning about new trends and tools to utilize in demand generation
- Lead and develop marketing team members
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all-inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described. They are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and be a reasonable representation of its activities. Additional duties and responsibilities may be required at any time.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or another relevant field. MBA a plus.
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience in managing demand generation programs in the B2B technology space
- Expertise in key go-to-market tactics including email, SEO, paid media, PPC, and social media
- Demonstrated experience in launching and managing multi-asset campaigns, including both nurture and drip campaigns
- Experience in managing account-based marketing campaigns targeting buyers within enterprise and strategic organizations
- Understanding of best practices for creating content and creative assets that drive action from B2B decision makers
- Very strong analytical abilities and experience using Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics, and other related tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth company environment
- Direct experience working for a SaaS provider is a major plus