At Rev.io, we’re on a mission to create the best billing and back-office software company in the world. We take our work seriously and have a blast doing it. At Rev.io, you’ll work with the most innovative, passionate, dedicated and experienced team in the space. With the stability of a large business and the spirit of a startup, we take pride in our culture and let our ACT TOP values lead the way in everything we do.
The primary role of the Client Solutions Advisor is to achieve the business objectives of Client Retention and Growth. You will consult with clients, understand their current and future business requirements, and ensure that each client has most optimal solution within Rev.io’s product portfolio. Lead effective cross-functional relationships between all other departments within Rev.io and uphold the integrity of Rev.io’s Mission & Values.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain and grow monthly recurring revenue for Rev.io’s base of current clients
- Meet and exceed a quarterly quota of Rev.io add-on module sales to current clients
- Manage current client contract renewals
- Own sales of Rev.io Payments Platform and collection of current client merchant services documentation
- Own the client experience with various cross-functional teams at Rev.io, on behalf of the client
- Ensure client satisfaction: escalate service issues and technical demands and act as solutions consultant
- Consult with clients, understanding current and future business requirements, to ensure client has most optimal solution within Rev.io’s product portfolio
- Create and update regular executive summary on key accounts
- Partner cross-functionally with support, professional services, and sales and marketing departments to drive a positive customer experience and account growth
- Conduct regular, proactive client business reviews both onsite and remotely
- Drive opportunities to network clients with one another and with the Rev.io ecosystem of partners
- Solution selling into existing account base, introducing new products and services
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all-inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described. They are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and be a reasonable representation of its activities. Additional duties and responsibilities may be required at any time.
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- 2+ yrs. Account management/customer success experience preferred
- Possess unique blend of technical expertise and sales acumen wrapped in a strong customer-centric mentality
- Business-ready, solution-oriented mindset to understand and solve complex customer issues
- Experience and ability to interact with and influence C-level executives in person and remote
- Excellent presentation skills; including preparation, documentation and accurate follow up as needed
- Ability to lead, manage or influence both internal Rev.io resources as well as customer resources to achieve successful outcomes
- The successful candidate will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and good organizational skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, & general PC navigation).
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Rev.io products and competitive products, applying that knowledge appropriately and effectively in selling situations.
- Present a professional image and represent the company in line with stated core values.
- Uncapped Commission structure
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Health Insurance - medical, dental, vision
- 401k match program
- Fitness Membership Reimbursement
- Cell Phone Reimbursement