Rev.io is a SaaS-based recurring revenue & customer management platform based in Atlanta, GA.
We are guided by our Mission, which is to help clients grow revenue efficiently.
Our Vision is to be the best billing and back-office software company in the world by providing innovative solutions and extraordinary service to our clients and end-users.
We are guided in all we do by our ACT TOP values:
The Director of Data Analytics is a leadership role with a tremendous opportunity to impact our customer base and growth of the organization. The Data Analytics team is a newly formed team and key to our future success.
As the leader of the Data Analytics team you will define and help launch to market a new product offering focused on the Reporting, Insights and Prediction of our customers data to help them grow revenue. You will also be responsible for setting the strategy of the new team and ensuring modern data analytical strategies are the staple of the group. The Director of Data Analytics will report to the CTO.
The Data Analytics team has full responsibility of implementing both the technology and processes for our Analytics Product for our SaaS customers. The Director of Data Analytics will lead the team to build scalable and maintainable Data Analytics practice to:
- Visualize/Analyze source data
- Model data into meaningful customer ready data models
- Understand our customers needs of both internally and externally sourced data.
- Own the technical requirements of the analytical solution and lead conversations both internally and externally
- Develop and implement repeatable, scalable and innovative Data Analytical strategies.
- Attract, retain, and train gifted and passionate data professionals. Maintain and improve the onboarding roadmap for new team members.
- People development activities (i.e. hire, train, evaluate, reward, motivate, coach, create performance improvement plans, termination as necessary, etc.).
- Implement and oversee the implementation of PowerBI
- Work closely with the Director of Engineering to understand how to seamlessly integrate PowerBI into our SaaS solution.
- Develop data validation rules to automate QA processes
- Coach team members on best practices and in making business-driven decisions.
- Work with leadership to develop KPIs. Has responsibility to implement KPI’s and ensure that all members of the team are performing within the parameters of those KPI’s. Track results for team members in a supportive, motivating, and fact-driven way.
- Empower the team to perform their duties by securing resources, eliminating obstacles, and providing guidance, advice, and mentorship.
- Ensure the team has the resources, information, and processes necessary to deliver effective technical and functional solutions to our clients.
- Work closely with clients and teammates to determine innovative solutions to customers business needs.
- 7+ years of experience in Data Analytics
- Experience with work on larger SQL Server databases (4+ TB)
- Experience working in a software company – preferably SaaS.
- 2-3 years of experience working with PowerBI
- Understanding of Descriptive and Predictive algorithms
- Hands-on experience working with live client systems and configuring real production environments.
- Directly managed teams, led recruiting, hiring, retention, and training for team members.
- Extremely organized, with a firm grasp on your calendar and priorities.
- Languages: SQL, Python, R, M
- Databases: Microsoft SQL Server , Spark, Modern Cloud Data Warehouse i.e. (Snowflake, Synapse, etc..)
- Tooling: PowerBI, Azure, R Studio
- Source Control / Deployment: Git (Bitbucket) / Github
- Project Tracking/Documentation: JIRA, Confluence
- Customer Support: Zendesk, Confluence