Lead campaign management and tactical execution efforts to meet and exceed Rev.io's qualified sales opportunity goals from our addressable market.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Rev.io is seeking a talented and experienced Director of Demand Generation to lead both strategic and execution efforts to create inbound leads and opportunities that drive client prospects through our pipeline.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this leader will oversee multi-channel, multi-tactic campaigns to build Rev.io’s reputation and create interest among our target buyers that will ultimately lead to closed deals and booked recurring revenue.
Our ideal candidate will have skill and experience in planning, designing, executing, and measuring the success of B2B campaigns and account-based marketing programs in a fast-growing SaaS company environment.
Campaign Strategy and Design (45%)
- Manage multi-channel B2B demand generation campaigns to drive inbound leads and move interested prospects through our pipeline
- Guide messaging and placement of individual tactics within campaigns, including email, paid media, PPC, SEO/SEM, social media, and others
- Launch nurture and drip campaigns to maintain awareness and interest among our wider prospect universe
- Work closely with our Sales team to support their messaging and tactics to progress prospects through middle-of funnel
Marketing Execution and Operations (45%)
- Directly create and implement campaigns using our MarTech stack (primarily Salesforce.com and Pardot)
- Design and implement scoring criteria that identify our most critical opportunities per campaign
- Measure success of our campaigns using both leading indicators (e.g. web traffic, open rates, click through rates, time on site, etc.) and conversions (e.g. suspects to leads, leads to opportunities, etc.)
- Analyze and report on campaign success, to learn and refine over time
- Create and maintain a suite of dashboards and reports to measure and report on key campaign success
- Troubleshoot issues with our MarTech stack as they arise
- Serve as the marketing execution thought leader within our organization, learning about new trends and tools to utilize in demand generation
Leadership and Mentorship (10%)
- Lead two Marketing team members working on execution, placement, analytics, and operations
- Mentor and teach team members to build their practical and technical marketing and MarTech skills
- Represent the Marketing department in Rev.io’s Operational Leadership Team, a cross-functional group addressing major business issues
- Contribute to internal marketing and culture building within the Rev.io organization
The above declarations are not intended to be an “all-inclusive” list of duties and responsibilities of the job described. They are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and be a reasonable representation of its activities. Additional duties and responsibilities may be required at any time.
Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- 5+ years’ experience in a managing demand generation programs in the B2B technology space
- Demonstrated expertise in launching and managing multi-asset campaigns, including advertising, nurture, and drip campaigns
- Very strong analytical abilities and direct experience using Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics, and other related tools (official user certifications are major plus)
- Expertise in key go-to-market tactics including email, SEO, paid media, PPC, and social media
- Experience in managing account-based marketing campaigns targeting enterprise and strategic organizations
- Practical understanding of best practices for creating content and creative assets that drive action from B2B decision makers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth company environment
- Direct experience working for a SaaS provider is a major plus
Notice: Rev.io cares about the health of all our candidates, and of our shared community. Due to the ongoing social distancing associated with the COVID-19 outbreak, all interviews will be held remotely via a Zoom connection that will be provided by the Rev.io Recruiting team. Additionally, all new roles could also start remotely and will transition onsite as soon as possible. Click here to review and polish your virtual interview skills!