Rev.io is a SaaS-based recurring revenue & customer management platform based in Atlanta, GA.
We are guided by our Mission, which is to help clients grow revenue efficiently.
Our Vision is to be the best billing and back-office software company in the world by providing innovative solutions and extraordinary service to our clients and end-users.
We are guided in all we do by our ACT TOP values:
The Data Analytics Developer is a role with a tremendous opportunity to impact our customer base and growth of the organization. The Data Analytics team is newly formed and critical to our future success.
As the engineer with the Data Analytics team, you will help define and launch-to-market a new product offering focused on the Reporting, Insights and Prediction of our customers data to help them grow revenue.
The Data Analytics team has responsibility for implementing both the technology and processes for our Analytics Product for our SaaS customers. The CTO has charged the Data Analytics team to build scalable and maintainable Data Analytics practice to:
- Visualize/Analyze source data
- Model data into meaningful customer ready data models
- Understand our customers’ needs of both internally and externally sourced data.
- Own the technical requirements of the analytical solution and lead conversations both internally and externally
The Data Analytics Developer will report to the Director of Data Analytics.
The Data Analytics Developer is primarily charged with building Power BI data models, datasets, reports and dashboards as part of the larger Data Analytics platform using an approach which is both structured and scalable. Secondary responsibilities will include contributions to the Data Analytics platform in its entirety within the Azure environment.
Specific duties will include:
- Adhere to Rev.io’s ACTOP Values
- Thrive on a small team using Agile methodologies
- Adhere to and help improve our design, architecture, peer review, testing, QA, & documentation procedures
- Develop and implement repeatable, scalable and innovative Data Analytical strategies
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders and clients to identity opportunities for improvement for the Data Analytics platform
- Work seamlessly within the Data Analytics team, as well as with Product Owners
CANDIDATE PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- 4+ years of experience in Business Intelligence - preferably in Microsoft environment
- 2+ years of experience working with PowerBI
- In depth knowledge building dynamic measures using advanced DAX techniques
- Experience of analysis of data structures and development of tools to parse and restructure data
- Hands-on experience working with live client systems and configuring real production environments
- Experience working in a software company – preferably SaaS
- Extremely organized, with a firm grasp on your calendar and priorities
- Self starter with a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently
- Very strong verbal/written communication skills & excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility in work schedule as needs arise
- This position will be a hybrid-office (three days per week) for candidates in Atlanta. Remote candidates must be willing to travel for occasional onsite meetings. This role operates on eastern time zone hours