Rev.io is a SaaS-based recurring revenue & customer management platform based in Atlanta, GA.
We are guided by our Mission, which is to help clients grow revenue efficiently.
Our Vision is to be the best billing and back-office software company in the world by providing innovative solutions and extraordinary service to our clients and end-users.
Rev.io is looking for a skilled and well-rounded Human Resources Manager to support the execution, development and implementation of key HR programs and initiatives. This role will be the “face of HR” for employees and ensure that employees have timely answers to questions or resolution of issues.
To coordinate Rev.io’s people and activities to achieve specific business objectives, fulfill staffing needs, and maintain employee satisfaction.
Specific duties will include:
- Provide front-line support to managers and employees for benefits, pay, programs and process inquires
- Process HR transactions in HRIS system and take ownership for accuracy of employee/HR data in the system
- Lead new employee onboarding and offboarding
- Organize and maintain personnel records
- Lead the annual review of insurance benefits and annual benefits open enrollment
- Advise and coach managers on HR policies and programs including ensuring managers follow proper procedures for all disciplinary actions
- Problem resolution and coaching for employees at all levels of the organization
- Responsible for maintaining or creating HRIS ad-hoc reports
- Define and document HR policy, processes and intranet content
- Participate in HR projects
- Liaise with external partners, like TriNet - CTO partner and other HR partners
- Maintain compliance with applicable employment law
- Accurately process payroll with a high attention to detail
CANDIDATE PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or an HR-related field
- Five years of Human Resources experience at the management level
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws
- Proven experience working with all levels of staff and varying personalities in a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with HR software
- Experience building relationships with managers and employees to support the execution and implementation of HR strategies
- Experience transitioning from a PEO to self-managed benefits
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to multitask and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations
- Experience creating and maintaining HR policies
- Experience working in a Private Equity funded company